meet your teachers
• Dedicated yoga practice since 2001
• Yoga lineage: Iyengar and Ashtanga
• 500 hr. RYT & 100 hr. Yoga therapy certified.
• Studied with: David Swenson, Kino MacGregor, Tim Feldman and Beryl Bender Birch.
• Avid traveler: Grand Canyon rafting. Cycled across North America, Iceland and Israel.
• National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS) graduate.
• Practices yoga regularly since 2004.
• Certified Hatha yoga instructor since 2011.
• Studied with Bikram and Tony Sanchez.
• Founder of Wilderness Adventure Yoga; specializing yoga and wilderness expeditions.
• Hiked the Appalachian, Continental Divide and Pacific Crest trails = triple crown.
• Certified NOLS Wilderness Medicine.
“Jessica has been a life changing mentor and inspiration to me. Getting to be outside with great people and get to do yoga has led me to self-discovery. Being in the wilderness, I feel completely safe in Jessica’s care and so happy to be on one of these amazing adventures. Jessica is such a beautiful soul and is leading people into appreciating the outdoors and getting away from our busy lives, it truly is an enlightening experience.”